The Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) has told its port offices to stop holding up the importation of medical devices on certain technical grounds.
- A Glimpse of CRO Industry in India
- Streaming the Regulatory procedures by Relaxing and Modifying the existing provisions of the Drugs a …
- Insights of Conference on “Current Trends & Strategies to Improve Clinical Trial Outcome, …
- India- Great Destination for Clinical Research
- CDSCO Moves to Stop Name Confusion From Holding up Device Imports.