The Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) has told its port offices to stop holding up the importation of medical devices on certain technical grounds.
FDA officials shared their insights on how drug makers can be more efficient when developing treatments for rare diseases, according to comments at the National Organization for Rare Disorders’ (NORD) Summit in Washington, DC.
According to the report, published by Frost & Sullivan, the global contract research organization (CRO) market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.4% to reach $57bn in 2020, up from $31.8bn in 2015.
- A Glimpse of CRO Industry in India
- Streaming the Regulatory procedures by Relaxing and Modifying the existing provisions of the Drugs a …
- Insights of Conference on “Current Trends & Strategies to Improve Clinical Trial Outcome, …
- India- Great Destination for Clinical Research
- CDSCO Moves to Stop Name Confusion From Holding up Device Imports.